Board of Directors
PDC's Board of Directors is comprised of up to nineteen (19) individuals. Directors of the board include current and former downtown and/or neighborhood revitalization managers, as well as a variety of individuals possessing an interest in or experience with downtown and neighborhood revitalization. In addition, there is an Advisory Council that provides critical insight and guidance to the Board of Directors.
- Larry Newman, Diamond City Partnership
Naomi Naylor, Quakertown Alive!
- Stephanie McIlwee, Pennsylvania Interfaith Community Programs, Inc.
- Sloan Auchincloss, Resident, City of Harrisburg
Members of the Board:
- Kim Barnes, Northern Tier Regional Planning and Development Commission
- Charles Broad, Reading Downtown Improvement District Authority
- Pam Coleman, Coordinator, Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- Donn Henderson, Wilkinsburg
- Lisa Keck, Project Pride, City of Bradford
- Susan Kefover, County Commissioner, Potter County
- Patty Kim, PA House of Representatives, Harrisburg
- Blanda Nace, York County Economic Alliance
- Linda Nitch, Lawrence County Economic Development
- James Rodriguez, Business Consultant
- Clyde Stoltzfus, PA Small Business Development Centers
- Senator David G. Argall, PA Senate (R), 29th District
- Representative Robert L. Freeman, PA General Assembly (D), Easton
Active board committees, through participation of PDC members from around the commonwealth include: finance, legislative, governance, and the annual conference. Comments on the PDC board structure? Interested in serving on a committee? Click here and let us know.